Who's Online
None
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alone Forum Index -> Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danny85
Guru

user avatar

Joined: 24 Mar 2010
Posts: 637

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Saturday Alt Run - 10 Heroic Ryolith

0
View on 1080p!



_________________


Kahd
Guru

user avatar

Joined: 18 Feb 2010
Posts: 70

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Saturday Alt Run - 10 Heroic Ryolith

0
BLEACH !! like the music


_________________
Photobucket
Danny85
Guru

user avatar

Joined: 24 Mar 2010
Posts: 637

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Saturday Alt Run - 10 Heroic Ryolith

0
Kahd wrote:
BLEACH !! like the music


amg, I thought I was like the only one who watched Bleach!


_________________


Sinthetic1

user avatar

Joined: 04 May 2011
Posts:

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Saturday Alt Run - 10 Heroic Ryolith

0
Try this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7v542EmXac

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Flynnt
Shawover
Member

user avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2009
Posts: 377

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Saturday Alt Run - 10 Heroic Ryolith

0
Sinthetic1 wrote:
Try this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7v542EmXac


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkcU54BO6Q4
S0ra
Guru

user avatar

Joined: 15 Aug 2009
Posts: 79

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Saturday Alt Run - 10 Heroic Ryolith

0
Danny85 wrote:
Kahd wrote:
BLEACH !! like the music


amg, I thought I was like the only one who watched Bleach!


I use to watch it, a long time ago, till i got fed up with all the stupid fillers.

Today i only read the manga.
Flynnt
Shawover
Member

user avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2009
Posts: 377

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Saturday Alt Run - 10 Heroic Ryolith

0
S0ra wrote:
Danny85 wrote:
Kahd wrote:
BLEACH !! like the music


amg, I thought I was like the only one who watched Bleach!


I use to watch it, a long time ago, till i got fed up with all the stupid fillers.

Today i only read the manga.


I kinda did the same thing. It was awesome until they had a long stretch of worthless filler and I quit watching it during that time. Recently, though, they just had the Invading Army arc that wasn't too bad and that just finished like a week or two ago.
S0ra
Guru

user avatar

Joined: 15 Aug 2009
Posts: 79

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Saturday Alt Run - 10 Heroic Ryolith

0
Shawover wrote:
S0ra wrote:
Danny85 wrote:
Kahd wrote:
BLEACH !! like the music


amg, I thought I was like the only one who watched Bleach!


I use to watch it, a long time ago, till i got fed up with all the stupid fillers.

Today i only read the manga.


I kinda did the same thing. It was awesome until they had a long stretch of worthless filler and I quit watching it during that time. Recently, though, they just had the Invading Army arc that wasn't too bad and that just finished like a week or two ago.


Actually, who made me quit watching animes all together was Narutos Filler, so bad >.<

Manga wise, right now, bleach is realy a let down, the battles are all about who have " the biggest penis" and the story is really messed up.

off-topic ftw tongue out
Flynnt
Shawover
Member

user avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2009
Posts: 377

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Saturday Alt Run - 10 Heroic Ryolith

0
ehh, bleach just suffers from severe DBZ syndrome is all... which essentially is who has the bigger penis and can dwarf the other guy's lol. It's been that way for a while now. But, there's a lot of other good anime out there. If it was just bleach, i'd quit watching, too, but there's some good stuff out there to watch. Check out Toaru Majutsu no Index if you haven't already. That's one that's pretty good.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alone Forum Index -> Videos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
 
 
 
1
Last Forum Posts
 
WoW Progress
 
1